Sunday, October 11, 2020

Updated my reviews of a few apps

Nothing new today, but quite an overhaul of my reviews of XG Mobile and Backgammon NJ, which still rule planet iOS Backgammon. Don't let them tell you otherwise. 

After playing a few more matches with XG Mobile and having the PC XG analyze it I am amazed how strong XG Mobile is. Far better than every human being.

I also played some matches against Backgammon NJ. I love how you move checkers there. Strength-wise it's not on par with XG Mobile, but on par (in fact a tiny bit better) than the currently highest rated human. Good enough for me, I guess.

Also added screenshots with different visual designs to the two apps. Enjoy!

 
XG Mobile can look quite different to its standard design, if you want.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m moving!

Dear reader, While I’m busy moving this site to a new place where I can give you a better overview of the content (and revisiting my reviews...